Rumer Willis Claps Back at 'Haters' Who Criticize Her for Breastfeeding Her 2-Year-Old Daughter Lou

New Photo - Rumer Willis Claps Back at 'Haters' Who Criticize Her for Breastfeeding Her 2-Year-Old Daughter Lou

Rumer Willis Claps Back at 'Haters' Who Criticize Her for Breastfeeding Her 2YearOld Daughter Lou Hannah SacksOctober 4, 2025 at 1:11 AM 0 Rumer Willis/Instagram Rumer Willis and Louetta Rumer Willis is hitting back after she was criticized for breastfeeding her 2yearold daughter The actress shared ...

- - Rumer Willis Claps Back at 'Haters' Who Criticize Her for Breastfeeding Her 2-Year-Old Daughter Lou

Hannah SacksOctober 4, 2025 at 1:11 AM

0

Rumer Willis/Instagram

Rumer Willis and Louetta -

Rumer Willis is hitting back after she was criticized for breastfeeding her 2-year-old daughter

The actress shared a photo of herself breastfeeding her daughter Louetta on her couch and told her haters to "come at me"

Rumer welcomed her daughter in April 2023

Rumer Willis is clapping back after some criticized her for breastfeeding her 2-year-old.

On Thursday, Oct. 2, the actress, 37, shared a photo on her Instagram Stories of herself and her daughter Louetta "Lou," 2, as she nursed her while sitting on a couch. In the picture, Willis can be seen holding her daughter.

"For the haters who come at me about breastfeeding my 2 yr old," Willis wrote over the photo. "I hope you have a blessed day 😘."

— sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer​​, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

This past May, Rumer spoke with PEOPLE and shared how much she loves seeing her daughter's relationship with Grandpa Bruce Willis and Yaya Demi Moore.

"My mom, she's Yaya to Lou. She's the one who brought in the contraband of Moana and Disney because I was like, 'We don't watch TV in this house. We don't ever. Not until she's 5.' And then I went over and Moana was on. I was like, 'Come on!' " she told PEOPLE. "But they love each other. I mean, you should see her face light up when they're on FaceTime when we're away."

"She just gets so excited and it's sweet, and my mom is so incredible with babies. She always has been, and so it's such a delight to see them together," she continued. "They're so silly and wonderful."

Although Rumer's dad Bruce was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia in 2022, she said the iconic actor doesn't miss a moment with his granddaughter. In fact, Rumer told PEOPLE the proud grandpa "gets so excited" when he sees the little one.

"Even with my dad, given the challenges that he's dealing with, whenever we go over there to visit, his face just lights up and he gets so excited and is so sweet with her," she said. "My family is so incredible with her. I feel so lucky, and she's so lucky. I mean, they are obsessed with her."

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Rumer Glenn Willis (@rumerwillis)

In February, Rumer appeared on the British show Loose Women and was asked if she's been able to take any parenting examples from her famous parents, Demi and Bruce, who split in 1998.

"Absolutely. I think the thing that I'm the most grateful for is that even when they split up, they created such a beautiful foundation of prioritizing my sisters and I," Rumer shared. "That I never felt like I had to choose. They never played against each other."

She went on to say that they were a family and they remain a family to this day.

"Not only did I feel like that has set me up in my life to have such [a] beautiful foundation of my own family, but now as I'm working through co-parenting as well," she said. "I just feel deep gratitude for the example they've set and I feel like the example they've set has been not only for me, but I think a lot of people have looked at them as an example for that."

Rumer confirmed she'd split from her ex-boyfriend Derek Richard Thomas, with whom she shares daughter Louetta, in August 2024.

on People

Original Article on Source

Source: "AOL Entertainment"

Read More


Source: Astro Blog

Full Article on Source: Astro Blog

#LALifestyle #USCelebrities

 

NOVA CELEBS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com